We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use and protect your information. This Policy applies to USpicy.com and other companies run by USpicy™.
- What information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we protect your information
- Your choices regarding your personal information
This Policy applies to USpicy.com and other companies run by USpicy™.
Information We Collect
Information You Give Us
We receive and may store any information you enter on our website. For example, we collect information from you when you make an inquiry, create an account, email or call us with a question, write a review, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
It may also include information you give us about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient.
Information From Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third party sales platforms and distribution channels.
To help us understand and enhance our interactions with visitors to our websites, we may permit web analytics providers to collect information on our websites.
Our web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
- Processing returns and exchanges
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering or installing products
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us
- Communicating things like special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Share the Information We Collect
USpicy does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties. We may share information with third parties to perform services on your behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders
- Delivering packages
- Servicing products
- Sending marketing communications
- Fulfilling customer requested services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Providing chat functions
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena. We also may share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
How We Protect the Information We Collect
We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. USpicy cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. Our website(s) uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our Web site such as ordering and service information including your name and address.
Your Choices Regarding the Information We Collect
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails from us
- Update, correct or delete your personal information at any time
- Cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services
- Request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
· Follow the unsubscribe/delete directions in any marketing e-mail that you receive from us.
· Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to support@USpicy.com
Protecting Children's Privacy
We are committed to protecting children's privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Links to Other Websites
U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework
USpicy complies with the U.S.-E.U. Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal data from the European Union. Information regarding the E.U. Safe Harbor Framework can be found at: http://export.gov/safeharbor.